Friday, August 23, 2013

contoh teks spoof


Magic Mirror


         So, there are three girls: an ugly redhead, a fat brunette, and a dumb blonde.
         The three girls are at a historical inn. They stop to take a tour. The innkeeper showed them a mirror. He said that if you tell a lie in front of it, you disappear.
         The ugly redhead goes up to the mirror and says “I think I’m pretty” and POOF! She disappears.
         Then the fat brunette goes up to the mirror and says “I think I’m slim” and POOF! She was gone too.
         Then the dumb blonde goes up to the mirror and says “I think” and POOF! She was gone.

Source: Look Ahead (English Book for grade 2 Senior High School)

*            The purpose of the text

ð   To tell us about magic mirror with a humorous twist

*            Generic structure      :

ð  Orientation           :

“So, there are three girls: an ugly redhead, a fat brunette, and a dumb blonde.”

ð  Events                   :

“The three girls are at a historical inn. They stop to take a tour. The innkeeper showed them a mirror. He said that if you tell a lie in front of it, you disappear. The ugly redhead goes up to the mirror and says “I think I’m pretty” and POOF! She disappears. Then the fat brunette goes up to the mirror and says “I think I’m slim” and POOF! She was gone too.”

ð  Twist                     :

“Then the dumb blonde goes up to the mirror and says “I think” and POOF! She was gone.”

*            Language Features   :

ð  The text use in simple past tense :

                (said, gone)

ð  The use of connective :

(then)

*            The tittle of the text is Magic Mirror

*            Main idea of paragraph        :

Ø  Paragraph 1        : So, there are three girls: an ugly redhead, a fat brunette, and a dumb blonde.

Ø  Paragraph 2        : The three girls are at a historical inn.

Ø  Paragraph 3        : The ugly redhead goes up to the mirror and says “I think I’m pretty” and POOF! She disappears.

Ø  Paragraph 4        : Then the fat brunette goes up to the mirror and says “I think I’m slim” and POOF! She was gone too.

Ø  Paragraph 5        : Then the dumb blonde goes up to the mirror and says “I think” and POOF! She was gone.


*            Supporting sentence :

Ø  Paragraph 1        : -
Ø  Paragraph 2        : They stop to take a tour. The innkeeper showed them a mirror. He said that if you tell a lie in front of it, you disappear.
Ø  Paragraph 3        : -
Ø  Paragraph 4        : -
Ø  Paragraph 5        : -
*            Setting character                  :
Ø  Who                   : The ugly redhead, the fat brunette, the dumb blonde and the inn keeper.
Ø  When                  : One day.
Ø  Where                 : In the historical inn.